Tuesday 14 January 2014

I have decided that the title of my magazine will be " INKULT "

The genre i have chosen for  my magazine is an indie theme , i have chosen this as i feel that going down this road is most likely to get me a better grade as it will enable me to make a better magazine . Also i occasionally listen to more alternative music so it will suite well . i also want to bring back the old school times with bands like The jam .

Fashion
Fashion wise i would like the model of my magazine to clearly be indie , but i'm looking to switch it round a little and make it indie/smart by having my model wear a shirt and smart clothes but sticking with the indie theme .



I want the layout of my magazine to resemble the layout of the NME magazines as they have a basic but very appealing layout that clearly extenuates the artist . I want the model i choose for my magazine , to represent the music similar to the genre i have chosen and bands that will be included inside such as The 1975 , Arctic Monkeys and The jam .




Bands

       The 1975

        The Jam


No comments:

Post a Comment