Thursday 20 March 2014

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why ?
Bauer -  Bauer is  Europe’s largest privately owned publishing Group. The Group is a worldwide media empire offering over 300 magazines in 15 countries, as well as online, TV and radio stations.Bauer Media is a multi-platform UK-based media Group consisting of many companies collected around two main divisions – Magazines and Radio - widely recognized and rewarded as being industry innovators. If Bauer were to publish my magazine it would be great as it wouldn't just publish it in the UK , it would publish it on a worldwide global scale , and enable indie/hipster groups from other countries to be given the chance to enjoy my magazine . Also with Bauer being such a well known publishing company it gives me confidence in their abilities to publish me the exact magazine I want and meet all of my requirements . Also Bauer doesn't just publish your everyday magazine and pop music magazines , at allows for more niche audience magazines like my own to be published and put out their which would massively benefit my magazine hugely .

1 comment:

  1. You need to select ONE Bauer publication and connect how that magazine is distributed to how your magazine is distributed.

    Look at shop sales
    mail order
    online sales

    ReplyDelete